Whether you’re renting, renovating or just looking to brighten things up at home, these bronze beauties will illuminate even the darkest days in style.
1. Cedar and Moss sconce, left, in brushed satin brass finish, $254, from Rejuvenation. SoDo, 2910 First Ave. S; 206.382.1901; rejuvenation.com
2. Solid marble Bronx lamp hand-carved with brass sheet accents from Arteriors, $840, at Seva Home. Downtown, 1002 Western Ave.; 206.323.9920
3. Flos Captain Flint floor lamp in brass, $1,495, at Inform Interiors. South Lake Union, 300 Dexter Ave. N; 206.622.1608; informseattle.com
4. Scraplight White Series Moon10 pendant handcrafted from white cardboard, $285, designed by SoDo-based Graypants. graypants.com
5. Left: Adjustable Krane lamp with handblown glass diffuser and anodized steel, $3,500, designed by Seattle-based Ladies & Gentlemen Studio and Norwegian design studio Vera & Kyte. 425.610.7408; ladiesandgentlemenstudio.com
6. Right: Kelly Wearstler Forma table lamp, $380, available at designer Carrie Hayden’s showroom, Hayden Collective. Capitol Hill, 500 E Pike St., Suite 100-C; 206.448.9405; carriehayden.com
7. Above: Jonathan Adler Globo table lamp with multicolored Lucite spheres, $995, at Jonathan Adler. Ravenna, 2650 NE University Village St.; 206.525.0930; jonathanadler.com