Snow Day Shopping: 7 Great Online Finds
Snowmageddon 2012 is (supposedly) on the way, so here are seven finds to peruse and order online while you are hunkered down at home waiting for the storm to pass:
1. We’re all proud of our respective Seattle nabes; have your kiddos sport that pride with Little Orange Room’s ridiculously cute screen printed neighborhood t-shirts.
2. Belltown-based designer Cameron Levin’s new spring collection has me dreaming about vacationing in warm Hawaii; let’s all pretend we need the cute printed Ripple skirt!
3. The design contestants for this year’s Project Red Dress have been announced (I’m delighted to be one of the judges at the February 2 event). Among them are Seamless in Seattle alums Caitlyn Petitclerc and Renee Corrick. Let’s take a visual trip down memory lane at the gorgeous garment slideshows from last year’s competition.
4. And, because you just fell in love with Kate Burt’s darling designs, cash in on the sale happening on her Etsy page right now. Put in the code TWENTYTWELVE for 20% off her geometric print tees or comfy day dresses (pictured above).
5. More online sale happenings are going on at the new and improved Show Pony website. Get 20% off online sales of Prairie Underground (ahem, fans, the Fremont boutique already has the spring 2012 collection available), Suzabelle and darling new Aubrey Summers bags with the code WINTERSALE2012.
6. Our white wonderland just got more wonderful: Nube Green is offering free shipping on anything except furniture orders on their website until the city is green again. Maybe it’s time to cash in on Adrienne Antonson’s chic garments?
7. Okay, fine this isn’t locally designed, but come Super Bowl Sunday, you’ll be able to buy it at local Target stores: Jason Wu’s new collection for Target is simply marvelous.
Photos courtesy of Little Orange Room; Show Pony; Target