Looking ahead at the next week makes me both extremely giddy—and heel-weary. Fall shopping season kicks off tomorrow night with Fashion Night Out. Both The Bravern and The Bellevue Collection will host FNO bashes starting in the early evening with special discounts, giveaways (free Jimmy Choo tote at the Bravern!), contests (enter win a $2,500 Nordstrom shopping spree, plus a session with a Nordy personal shopper) and cocktails for shoppers.
Tomorrow also heralds the launch of our 1st annual Shopping Week Out. Retailers from the downtown corridor to the Eastside will be offering special discounts through September 18th. Full details and deals can be found at seattleshoppingweekout.wordpress.com, but here’s a few you just can’t miss:
- Clementine’s (West Seattle) is offering 20% off their fun and funky fall shoe selection- plus a free Good-to-bag with purchase over $250.
- La Ree (Bellevue) is offering 20% off hip designer clothing during “happy hour” (5-7 pm) along with free champagne.
- Fashion First attendees get an automatic 20% off at Lizzie Parker (Issaquah) by showing your ticket.
- Something Silver (Pacific Place, U Village, Bell Square) is offering $20 off on their exquisite (silver) jewelry.
- The Finerie (downtown) is knocking off an additional 30% on their sale rack items.
Wrapping up SWO, the 7th annual Fashion First show takes place next Thursday, with our 2010 Seamless in Seattle winners making their runway debut; a few tickets remain for the always fab show, proceeds go to Rise n’Shine Kids.
Hope to see you out and about this week, I’ll be at The Bravern tomorrow, out a-shopping during the week, and by next Thursday night, probably be “that girl” limping around in flats at Fashion First.