Over 150 restaurants are participating in Seattle Restaurant Week (April 8-12 and April 15-19), wherein each restaurant is offering a three-course set menu for $28. Visit the entire list of participating restaurants on the Seattle Restaurant Week website.
Seattle Restaurant Week Insider Tips:
1. Seattle Restaurant Week runs ten days this spring: from Sunday, April 8, 2012 to Thursday, April 12, 2012 and from Sunday, April 15 to Thursday, April 19, 2012. In other words, Restaurant Week does not apply to the Friday/Saturday/Sunday that lands in the middle of those two stretches.
2. Be sure to check out the menu and restrictions before you visit a restaurant for Restaurant Week – often brunch menus do not apply and in most cases, you’ll want to make reservations. Also, not all locations of local chains are participating in Restaurant Week, so take note.
3. Just because there is an established three-course menu for Restaurant Week doesn’t mean you can’t order from the regular menu as well… and if you’re dining out with your kids, this is a much better idea, unless you want to spend $28 on a three-course meal that is a far cry from their usual mac n’ cheese!
4. Many of the Seattle Restaurant Week participants are also serving a special lunch menu for the event for $15.
5. Restaurant week also pops back up in October, so don’t feel like you need to cram all these delicious restaurants into just 10 days.
Red Tricycle has put together a full list of participating family-friendly restaurants to visit during Seattle Restaurant Week:
1. 35th Street Bistro
For kids: Order a side of their tasty macaroni and cheese and the Bistro Fries
709 North 35th Street, Seattle
Once a week we post content from our partners at Red Tricycle, an excellent online resource for busy parents with young children looking for fun activities to enjoy with their kids.