1. Toscano Italian Gold Collection textured statement necklace ($5,999) in 14K yellow gold. Available at Ben Bridge Jeweler, downtown, 1432 Fourth Ave.; 206.628.6800; benbridge.com.
2. Classic chain collar ($1,375) in bronze from Seattle-based Faris. Available at farisfaris.com.
3. Handmade rose quartz pendulum necklace ($135) with stainless steel chain by Queen Anne–based Leia Beila. Available at Moorea Seal, downtown, 1012 First Ave.; 206.738.2523; mooreaseal.com; leiabeila.com.
4. Hand-forged sterling silver and 14K gold-filled necklace ($320) designed by Vashon Island–based Zuzko Jewelry. Available at Fox’s Seattle, downtown, 405 University St.; 206.623.2528; foxseattle.com; zuzko.com.
5. Fourteen-karat white gold and Australian opal and diamond drop earrings ($12,470) with friction back. Available at Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler, Bellevue, 305 Bellevue Way NE; 425.454.9393; agjeweler.com.
6. Multilayer tribal-inspired pyrite and quartz necklace ($425). Available at Hitchcock Madrona, Madrona, 1422 34th Ave.; 206.838.7173; hitchcockmadrona.com.