Top Local Jewelry Picks To Wear This Fall
By Andrew Hoge
August 6, 2019
It’s often said that bigger is better, and that’s certainly the sentiment for jewelry right now. These statement pieces are exactly what you’ll need to step into the coming season in style
1. Toscano Italian Gold Collection textured statement necklace ($5,999) in 14K yellow gold. Available at Ben Bridge Jeweler, downtown, 1432 Fourth Ave.; 206.628.6800; benbridge.com.
2. Classic chain collar ($1,375) in bronze from Seattle-based Faris. Available at farisfaris.com.
3. Handmade rose quartz pendulum necklace ($135) with stainless steel chain by Queen Anne–based Leia Beila. Available at Moorea Seal, downtown, 1012 First Ave.; 206.738.2523; mooreaseal.com; leiabeila.com.
4. Hand-forged sterling silver and 14K gold-filled necklace ($320) designed by Vashon Island–based Zuzko Jewelry. Available at Fox’s Seattle, downtown, 405 University St.; 206.623.2528; foxseattle.com; zuzko.com.
5. Fourteen-karat white gold and Australian opal and diamond drop earrings ($12,470) with friction back. Available at Alvin Goldfarb Jeweler, Bellevue, 305 Bellevue Way NE; 425.454.9393; agjeweler.com.
6. Multilayer tribal-inspired pyrite and quartz necklace ($425). Available at Hitchcock Madrona, Madrona, 1422 34th Ave.; 206.838.7173; hitchcockmadrona.com.