View the Seahawk’s Super Bowl Ring at Tiffany & Co.
By Seattle Mag
June 25, 2014
The Seahawk’s Super Bowl ring, handcrafted by Tiffany & Co.’s master artisans, will be on view from Saturday, June 21 to Sunday, June 22 at the Tiffany Pacific Place store. It’s all the 12th men and women’s chance to see this bodacious bling in person.
And it is bodacious—here are the stats:
– It’s a white gold ring framed with 40 blue sapphires.
– 87 pavé-set diamonds as the background for the Seahawks logo created out of 65 round cut brilliant diamonds and a neon tsavorite for the eye.
– World Champions is inscribed on the bezel and accented with 12 diamonds.
– One side of the shank has the player’s name and number, the season score (16-3) and Mt. Rainier with the 12th man flag set above the stadium. The other side of the shank features the team name, the NFL shield, the Seattle skyline with the Super Bowl XLVIII logo and the Vince Lombardi trophy set with a marquise diamond.
– The inscription on the inside of the ring reads: Leave No Doubt, 24/7, Sea 43 Den 8 and What’s Next?
– Approximate value: priceless.