Seattle Wine and Food Experience's brand new event Sunday Supper will take place on Sunday, February 24 at Block 41. A curated list of Seattle’s top chefs will come together to create a once-in-a-lifetime dinner experience, with each chef serving up an inspired course as part of an epic immersive meal. This will be the most high-end event of the SWFE weekend, with guests enjoying a prix fixe, multi-course meal along with wine and cocktail pairings in an intimate setting. After dinner, guests will get to take part in the “Chefs After Party” where they can mix and mingle with the chefs and producers along with music, late night snacks and a celebration to cheers a successful weekend.
For tickets, visit www.seattlewineandfoodexperience.com.
- Brian Clevenger, General Harvest Restaurants
- Mitch Mayers, Sawyer
- Carrie Mashaney, Mamnoon
- Joe Bayley, Ciudad
- Stuart Lane, Spinasse
- Maximilien Petty, Eden Hill
- 5:00 pm: Doors open for cocktail hour - Enjoy cocktails, bubbly and appetizers as guests arrive
- 5:45 pm: Dinner seating begins upstairs
- 6:00 pm: Sunday Supper kicks off with a beautiful six-course meal and wine pairings
- 8:00 pm: Chefs' After Party! Join us downstairs after supper for an after-hours bash complete with late night snacks, entertainment and desserts by Tulalip Resort Casino's Nikol Nakamura and Salt & Straw
- 10:00 pm: That's a wrap on SWFE Weekend!
*Please note that Sunday Supper is not included in the Seattle Wine and Food Experience weekend pass.